Created over thousands of years by living corals growing on top of an extinct volcanic cone, this small rainforest-covered island has a unique marine ecosystem and is considered as one of the best dive spots in the world. Restrictions in visitors to this island allow the unique marine ecosystem to be protected.
Dimensions: 40x185mm (fits wrists of up to 165mm)
Material: Glass Beads, slide tube clasp.
- Avoid any cleaning agents with alcohol.
- Clean only with a soft dry cloth.
- If the piece gets wet please do not use a heater, microwave or blow dryer. Place the piece on a soft dry cloth and let it dry naturally.
All beads are made from glass and are chosen for their durability. However please consider these factors when wearing them:
- Please keep jewellery in the pouch provided.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Please put your jewellery on last.
- Strong friction can cause them to fade and wear.
- Tugging or yanking can lead to the loss of strength in the piece.
- Cleaning chemicals can fade them.
- Chlorine and sea salt can cause colour change and corrosion- avoid swimming with them.
- Please remove before going to bed or any sports activity.