The home to the nomadic Bajau Laut who live in floating villages and move between Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. Rarely coming to shore, these expert free divers have a great affinity to the sea.
Dimensions: 40x185mm (fits wrists of up to 165mm)
Material: Glass Beads, slide tube clasp.
- Avoid any cleaning agents with alcohol.
- Clean only with a soft dry cloth.
- If the piece gets wet please do not use a heater, microwave or blow dryer. Place the piece on a soft dry cloth and let it dry naturally.
All beads are made from glass and are chosen for their durability. However please consider these factors when wearing them:
- Please keep jewellery in the pouch provided.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Please put your jewellery on last.
- Strong friction can cause them to fade and wear.
- Tugging or yanking can lead to the loss of strength in the piece.
- Cleaning chemicals can fade them.
- Chlorine and sea salt can cause colour change and corrosion- avoid swimming with them.
- Please remove before going to bed or any sports activity.